Saturday, January 21, 2012

WATERCOLOR DAY 21 OF 365 PAINTINGS 2012 BY SHEILA WEDEGIS

"5 PM AT THE BEACH"

A little chilly, a litle dreary , a little depressed. I brought my watercolor travel kit a bottle of water and my beach chair. Roger wandered down the beach photographing fun things and I sat staring at the ocean.  Colors were running and I just knew my heart was just not into it today. Sometimes that happens.  Life as an artist.... It brings to mind a gypsy nomad traveling and painting.  Sounds good til the bills arrive. Ah reality. 

Working tonight on a new venture. More places to show my work, places to give workshops, be more visible. I wonder if I can clone myself. ? Hmmm. 

Sitting now with a lovely glass of St Brendan's dreaming of a gypsy life, traveling and painting as I go.!!

Thanks for stopping by and seeing my work.
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment