Saturday, January 7, 2012

SWEDEGIS ACRYLIC ORIGINAL PAINTING DAY 7, 2012

 "DIVE,DIVE'

When our Sammy dives he does a spread eagle into the pool. Nose first!! 
Decided this needed to be captured on an 8" x 10" canvas rather a smaller panel so I could get the impact I needed.  It makes me smile when I see this.

10" x  8" Golden Open Acrylics on stretched canvas.
$100.00 Shipping included


                                                              
                                                              



                                                                  


Thanks for dropping by...come back tomorrow and see what we come up with!! 

SHEILA M.WEDEGIS PALM BAY, FLORIDA 32907
EMAIL ME  if you have a pet you would like me to do in the daily 2012 painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment