Sunday, January 1, 2012

SWEDEGIS ACRYLIC ORIGINAL PAINTING DAY 1


Wow, January 1st, 2012. Just 364 paintings to go to full fill this years goal. Some days you will find Labs,of course, someday maybe a cow or even just a small seascape.  I hope you enjoy watching what's new and come back.  Feel free to comment and please let your friends know.  All paintings will be priced the same with free shipping.  It enables me to keep working and honing my craft so to speak and you may just find a really fun piece of art.

This is 6" x 8" Golden Open Acrylic on RayMar canvas one of a kind.  If when you purchase this and it comes to be more than 100.00, I will reimburse you.  Sometimes it adds without me knowing til after.  Promise!!

         $100.00  Free Shipping



                        SHEILA M.WEDEGIS, ARTIST
                                                            PALM BAY, FLORIDA 32907
sophie@palm-spirit.com


No comments:

Post a Comment